Yasmina Makeup

Yasmina Makeup

jueves, 16 de mayo de 2013


A world of color, shapes, follies, laughter and love: D

Hi Everyone!

Let's start right from the beginning with a brief presentation of myself. My name is Yasmina Jacinto, I live in the Canary Islands and I have 30 years ( I born on February 3 if they want to write it down jejje: p). Although I am Spanish, my second home is in Argentina. Thanks to my husband who taught me his beautiful Earth, customs and people (speak of it later)

Also thanks to Martin, I've realized what really excites me, what brings out my creative side, which relaxes me, I concentrated, I enjoy ..... Artistic Makeup!. I must say that my dad Carmelo Jacinto is a great artist, and I thanks to him i have don to paint and drawing but only with practice and practice and practice I've been getting better (I still have a lot to learn)

Artistic makeup??

From my point of view, is to translate in the body, face, the things that i have in my mind .No Limits .No there are no rules or procedures to follow, just capture that which I have in mind in the body. Yes, there are techniques to provide paths to handle and care for materials .... but do not care much about the procedure if the result is spectacular! That if hygiene always present!
In this blog I wanted to teach the makeup that I made ​​and explain why, the how, where ... I also want to help all those people who are interested in learning, sharing with l @ s they already know and chat around a bit with friendly people and good vibes as you: D

Welcome and hope to see you more often here.

A big kiss. Namaste

Yasmina Jacinto


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario